My research interests include, but not limited to,
(1) spatial epidemiology: methodology and applications;
(2) medical statistical analysis and modelling;
(3) clinical research;
(4) bioinformatics, mainly on virus evolutionary analysis.
Please contact me directly if your interests were not listed above.I am always open to and welcome different research topics.
NOTE: strong data analysis and programming techniques are required in my research work.
We have finished over 10 national projects, including the he National Natural Science Foundation of China, the National Science and Technology Project on tackling key problems for the 10th Five-year Plan, Great Project of the National Natural Science Foundation of China,863 Program, et al.
My current research grants are:
(1) spatial analysis of inlufenza and HFMD;
(2) clinical research (influenza, HFRS,TB)
I have supervised or co-supervised three PhD students and 14 Master students, who have been successfully graduated. Currently, we have eights master students.